The new Rhino-Rack Lock Safe Endcap protects the contents inside your 100mm conduit pipe from falling out. It has been designed to provide maximum security with our built in Masterkey™ compatible steel locks to prevent theft.
The simple twist and lift technology makes it easy to open and close the end cap. The non removable lid ensures that you do not misplace or lose it but better yet, the lid will not obstruct with adding or removing contents from the conduit.
The cover plate includes high quality internal seals to keep your contents dry and protected using high impact materials. The internal sleeve sits flush with the conduit pipe to minimise the chance of your contents from catching the lip at the join.
- This end cap is designed to suit 100mm (4") PVC pipes
- Simple twist and lift technology
- O-Ring seal reduces dust and water build up inside the conduit pipe
- Lid remains open even when your vehicle is parked on an incline
- Locking end cap sits flush with your conduit pipe so there is no interference with your conduit load
- Double wall internal pivot plate
- Crash tested to Australian and International standards
Visit the LSE100 Product Page