Rhino-Rack Australia Pty Ltd believes people are the Company's most valuable asset and their health and safety is its greatest responsibility.
All operations shall be carried out so as to protect the health and safety of employees. Contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers, customers, the community, and all products will conform to this policy and adequate advice shall be provided to encourage safe and responsible use.
- Maintain healthy and safe work areas and equipment.
- Review work areas, equipment and methods to improve health and safety, understanding that injuries and occupational illnesses can be prevented.
- Provide a rehabilitation program for injured and sick employees.
- Provide a system so that consultation regarding OH&S issues can occur.
- Provide health and safety training for employees.
- Select only those contractors who demonstrate the same health and safety and environmental standards.
- Provide products that can be used safely, without endangering the health of others.
All levels of management and contractors are accountable for Health and Safety performance in their areas.
All employees have a responsibility to follow rules for healthy and safe operations; to report unsafe conditions or practices, to suggest improvements relating to health and safety; and to use their job skills and knowledge to look out for their own safety and the safety of other people at work, including visitors, contractors and suppliers.
Richard Cropley, Managing Director