The OHS Step Ladder Loader uses a combination of ergonomics, gas struts and structural grade materials to provide a one person, fast and simple way of lifting your ladder. Since the ladder is loaded and secured to the OHS unit at waist-level the risk of injury through climbing onto the vehicle to secure is eliminated.
Whether you're an electrician, plumber, builder or a handyman the OHS Ladder Loader will save you and your back in the long run.
Please refer to the Fits Vehicle section below to see if this product is compatibile with your vehicle. If you cannot find your vehicle below and would like an OHS Ladder Loader solution, please contact us. We may be able to accommodate your needs.
You can also refer to the Roof Rack Compatibility section below to determine which packing kits / locking tabs are required for your roof rack type.
- Easy one person operation
- Load and unload your ladder without straining your back
- Safe ground level operation and waist height loading
- Gas struts and dampers used for easy loading
- Simple lift and push action
- Easy to install and use
- Anti-rattle stop designed to minimise ladder vibration during transport
- Ladder strap and security cable locks included
- Santoprene rubber pads to cradle your ladder and protect it from damage
- Adjustable ladder cradle to suit a range of ladders
- Fits to a Rhino-Rack Heavy Duty 3 crossbar (minimum) roof rack system
- Suits step ladder with van height of 2.6m to 2.8m (8.5ft - 9ft)
- Ideally suited for van but can also be adjusted forpick ups with posts and roof racks
- Recommended maximum carrying capacity is 30kg / 66lb
- ISO/PA11154:2006 ( E ) City Crash Tested
- ADR69/00 20g Frontal Impact Tested
- IEC68-2-64 Vibration Tested